A DARK GALAXY FULL OF OPPORTUNITY, POLITICS, CONFLICT
COLONIZATION IS JUST THE BEGINNING
The first Scout ships we sent into the newly discovered Hades Galaxy confirmed what our greediest Corporations were hoping for: A new world filled with rich star systems and rare minerals. Subsequent reports of hostile environments, unstable stars, and a mysterious indigenous race were quickly dismissed. Massive Colonization missions were put in place in record time. Already, hundreds of fleets have arrived into the new Galaxy and set outposts on various planets. New ones arrive daily.
As the owner of a humble fleet arriving at the outskirts of the Hades Galaxy, you will work to colonize planets, collect valuable minerals, build space stations, grow your economy and solidify your presence in dangerous star systems. You will create fleets to expand and protect your interests against the aggressive race guarding this galaxy. You will have the option to join your efforts with other players and form Corporations, giving access to more powerful fleets and growing your influence in the political landscape formed by thousands of other human players.
A GALAXY IN YOUR POCKET
Hades' Star is an original strategy game, designed from the ground up for phones and tablets. It offers a large, persistent, constantly growing, connected universe, where thousands of players participate simultaneously.
The game offers an experience uniquely tailored for mobile devices. Using a simple and intuitive touch interface, you will control your Empire's day to day operations, expand to new planets and stars, and interact with other players. Instant loading times allow you to check on your empire any time, from anywhere. The game adopts to your schedule, allowing you to put in as little or as much time as you have available to progress.Frequently Asked Questions
- Explore a large, connected universe that is permanently shaped by player's actions
- Colonize different kinds of planets, grow your economy, visit unique stars, work with other players to progress together in a dangerous, hostile environment
- Build ships and space stations across multiple star systems and use them to manage competing trade, mining and combat needs
- Participate in dangerous but high reward missions near stars that are going Supernova
- Organize with other players in Corporations